skimlinks

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Drool worthy Faux Fur

                                                                 


Shop at Shrimps 

Today while browsing through the internet I found such a drool worthy clutch that I had to pen down a few words about it.




This is a British designer by the name Hannah Weiland.


The first thing that came to my mind was why is a faux fur label called shrimp?The reason is as quirky as the website( http://shrimps.co.uk/index.html )and its creations..."It was my childhood name,I was small and pink hence "SHRIMPS",she says.The colours are bright and fun like candy and I also realised that they seem to be a lot brighter than usual faux fur which look really fabulous with any given outfit...taking it to GLAM CHIC level instantly.












 Definitely buying this one for this Season!!!!






No comments:

pin it