skimlinks

Monday, March 24, 2014

My Precious!!!!!!!!!





Today is my birthday and I came up with this bright idea....Atleast I think it is bright!!!!

Everyone has a few favourites in their wardrobe...a certain bag or a dress or a piece of their mother's jewellery....so why not bring those treasures out....and may be the story behind them.So here by starting with the first of these entries...MY PRECIOUS!!!!

These lions....or Romans as I call them were gifted to me by my sister in 2003.They are one of my ever favourites and to be frank I was a bit reluctant to wear them initially as they were a bit heavy and too big for my ears...but every time I wore them they have brought me several compliments....and have evoked jealousy in a lot of my friends too....some even bribing me to pass them on to them.....which has made me love them even more...he!!he!! Women you see....

No comments:

pin it