skimlinks

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Stallion.......Bani Bali...the artist.



Bani bali is an artist based in Canada.She has been actively taking part in many art shows in and around Toronto.Having painted since a very young age a lot of her inspirations are drawn from personal life and often have a humorous note to them."On a trip to Montreal I was very taken with Naive art,which has influenced me since,I also do a lot of Indian tribal and folk art."

http://www.banibali.com


                  

Her favourite possesion is her ring......


"I love my horse ring. I love everything about it....the way it looks....the way it sits on my finger....it's weight....it's size. I have been stopped by strangers and asked about it. To me it embodies my free spirit and I wear it everyday. I got it from a small store in the middle of nowhere. I can't even remember the town's name now."
 


LIKE THIS POST ?THEN PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ABOVE ON TOP RIGHT.

 Have a favourite in your closet?A shoe, a ring, a dress...anything?

Please feel free to share the story and a few pictures with me would love to write about your beloved item......email me at ornatus1986@gmail.com 

No comments:

pin it